See WebSBA in action!
Several demonstration web sites have been created to show how WebSBA can integrate
your accounting, production, and e-commerce needs. More...
415-A N. Central Ave.
Upland, CA 91786
Releases News Release
(Real Player Video clip. Download
(Real player) Talk to the developers: A.H.
Panagiot, J. Tom
The system provides the following
(Real Player Video
- The system can be accessed from any
Internet-equipped computer from anywhere and at
- It provides seamless integration of e-commerce to financial and production
- It provides E-catalog of products with code, name, description, pricing, and
- It provides for User-controlled display of special offerings. A user with
administrative access, can easily select which items are promoted
- It provides for Customer-controlled creation of new
products in the catalog and modification of descriptive parameters of existing
- The Shopping cart is integrated to both special offerings and main
catalog. A viewer can add products to cart from everywhere an item is displayed.
- The system provides for new customers to register prior to accepting
their an order online.
- Allows the site Manager to review,
release, or cancel orders placed by browsing customers.
- Orders placed by customers have the same access to inventory as
orders placed by in house sales personnel.
Small Business Accounting (MS Media Player)
- The system provides a standard Chart of Accounts which is modifiable by the site manager
who logs in with appropriate credentials.
- It includes a Check Book module to facilitate check writing and deposits as well
as printing of the check register.
- It includes a General Journal module to facilitate entry of transaction
adjustments, complete balanced entries and balance transfers from a previous set
- A viewable transaction file that contains every transaction
affecting general ledger and chart of account balances for verification and
- Month end and year end closing modules for traditional closing
- Physical inventory module to facilitate changes to quantities and
costs at physical count.
- Asset management module for valuation and depreciation of long
- General preferences and shopping cart customization.
- Modules to create new customers/sales orders, new
- Modules to facilitate changes to customers/sales orders and
suppliers/purchase orders. Accounts receivable and accounts payable aging and
- Financial statements as well as reports on inventory valuation and
sales by customer or by product.
Media Payer) (Real
- Module to create new and maintain existing inventory items.
Inventory items are categorized as components, assemblies,
finished products and non-inventory items. Components become
assemblies when submitted to a process where labor and overhead is
applied to them.
- A Bill Of Material module to: define a hierarchical structure of
components and or sub-assemblies and edit (make changes) to an existing
- A module to Roll up both cost and price in assemblies to determine the total
cost and sale price.
- A where used module, to find what component or assembly is part of
- A module that uses a given Bill of Material to calculate a specified quantity
of components needed to produce a given quantity of the product
defined by that bill.
- A Material Requirements Planning module, to calculate the time phased
dependent demand of components to satisfy a given master schedule. (just
in time delivery of inventory components to meet the demands of the
master schedule for an efficient production plan).
WebSBA System Architecture (MS
Media Player) (Real
WebSBA consists of two distinct parts. First, the Small Business Accounting
part, and the e-commerce part. The accounting part is the
foundation of the system with it's capabilities summarized in the Main
Menu. The accounting functions can be viewed in nine functional
blocks, as depicted below and as presented by the Functional
Navigator. The blocs and the arrows explain a typical business transaction
Starting from the Ordering block, orders for products are placed with suppliers.
Products are received into inventory and subsequently sold to customers.
Upon receipt of products into inventory the quantities and cost appear in the inventory
module while a liability is created in the accounts payable module. Products
available in inventory can be included into sales orders and invoiced to
invoicing the product is removed from the inventory module and an accounts receivable
of cash in bank record is created at the same time. The Company module
since it contains the General Ledger clearly communicates with all function.
The arrows are transparent.